CFO Services are a great addition to your bookkeeping business, for the right clients who need and can afford this level of personalized attention, and when you know how to help your clients and manage your own time, systems, emotions, and expectations.
In this workshop, we will discuss CFO Services at length with the option for Q&A.
I will share my process, pricing, and deliverables and others can share their thoughts and ideas as well.
CFO services may sound rigid, but there is no one way to provide them. In this workshop we will discuss pros and cons of the service, ways you can better control your time, and the right time to offer them.
CFO services are not a required part of a successful bookkeeping business, but they can be a great upsell for clients who need more.
What You Get:
- You'll see a behind the scenes tour of my package and structure including my never before shared visual reporting and method for creating and delivering it and learn:
- What are CFO Services
- Pros and cons of CFO Services
- How (or if) you should market them
- The right time to offer it as part of your bookkeeping practice
- The unexpected challenges that come up when offering CFO Services and tips to navigate them
Prerequisites and Disclaimers:
You should have solid bookkeeping and financial skills. We will NOT be teaching KPIs and I will NOT be showing you one way to do things. At my core, I don't believe in one size fits all. If you are purchasing this, you must be open to have an open conversation guiding you on what to consider, but formulating your offer will be done after the workshop with the insight gained here.
This is not a required part of a successful bookkeeping business, but it is a great addition to one.
This purchase does not offer refunds.
This event has already taken place live. You will get an instant access replay.